1. 业奇农业网 > 百科 >

求《this

我在一间有些不对劲的屋子里

求《this

而我完全没有来到这里的记忆

她的身体紧挨着我躺在床上

这个地方的烟酒气味充斥着我的呼吸

我望向她看她是否醒着

她睁着双眼

她低语着

这空洞的爱使我们孤独

这空洞的爱使我们孤独

我下床去拿自己的衣服

她拽起被盖住自己的肌肤

我向门口走去

她说如果你现在离开这里

这将是我们最后一次交谈

你对她倾诉爱语

那你又怎能爱我?

别说些你无法遵守的诺言

她睁着双眼

这空洞的爱使我们孤独

这空洞的爱使我们孤独

我听了一下原曲 在最后还有两句:

I'm in a room and there is something wrong

No one's lying next to me at all.

(我在一个有些不对劲的屋子里

无人躺在我身边)

虽然没什么文采 但至少好过机翻 望满意

She lifts her skirt up to her knees,

她把裙摆提过膝盖,

walks through the garden rows with her bare feet, laughing.

欢笑着赤脚走过花园小径,

I never learned to count my blessings,

我从没有学会依赖于祷告

I choose instead to dwell in my disasters.

取而代之的是选择了居住在我的灾难里

I walk on down the hill,

我走下山坡

through grass, grown tall and brown

穿过棕色的高草

and still its hard somehow to let go of my pain.

仍然无法驱逐我的痛苦

On past the busted back of that old and rusted Cadillac

路过陈旧锈蚀的卡迪拉克破损的后盖

that sinks into this field, collecting rain.

这辆车半埋在这片田野里积了雨水

Will I always feel this way?

我会一直感受到这种空虚与疏离么?

So empty, so estranged.

And of these cut-throat busted sunsets,

那宛如割喉的、爆破一般的落日

these cold and damp white mornings

那些寒冷潮湿的、惨白的清晨

I have grown weary.

已经令我厌倦

If through my cracked and dusted dime-store lips

I spoke these words out loud would no one hear me?

若通过我嘶哑沧桑、如同廉价商店的嘴唇(这个通感了,个人理解是说我的语言只值一个dime,是没有价值的),我大声说出这些话,会不会仍然没有人聆听?

Lay your blouse across the chair,

把你的外衣放在椅子上

let fall the flowers from from your hair

让花朵从你发间滑落

and kiss me with that country mouth, so plain.

亲吻我,用你田园一般纯净的嘴唇

Outside, the rain is tapping on the leaves,

外面雨滴敲打着树叶

to me it sounds like they're applauding us the the quiet love we've made.

在我听来它们仿佛在为我们静默的性交鼓掌

Will I always feel this way?

So empty, so estranged.

我是否会一直感到如此空虚而疏离

Well I looked my demons in the eyes,

好吧,我看着我的魔鬼的眼睛

laid bare my chest, said "Do your best, destroy me.

袒露我的胸膛说尽你所能摧毁我吧

You see, I've been to hell and back so many times,

你看见了,我已经在地狱里来回这么多次

I must admit you kind of bore me."

不得不承认,你有一些让我厌倦了

There's a lot of things that can kill a man,

有很多样东西可以杀死一个人

there's a lot of ways to die,

有很多种方式可以死去

listen, some already did that walked beside me.

你听,它们(杀人的东西与死亡的方式)中的一些一直伴随我左右

There's a lot of things I don't understand,

有很多东西我无法理解

why so many people lie.

比如为什么这么多人都要撒谎

Its the hurt I hide that fuels the fire inside me.

那是我隐藏起来的伤口,它点燃我内心的火焰

Will I always feel this way?

So empty, so estranged.

我会一直感到如此空虚和疏离么?

本文由用户上传,如有侵权请联系删除!转转请注明出处:https://nongye.s666.cn/bk/6_6571840214.html